Our 2nd birthday!
November 15th 2021 is our 2-year anniversary of Muna & Broad!
During the last 24 months, we've released a whopping 24 sewing patterns (pattern number 25 is so close to being ready), and more than 13 Insider and Maker Patreon Pattern Bonuses!
We've rounded up over $600 worth of prizes so that we can celebrate our birthday with you!
We got in touch with some of our favourite fabric shops and sewing businesses to put together a great selection of prizes for you:
- $100AUD voucher from A+R Fabrics
- $75USD voucher from Three Little Birds Sewing Co
- 3 metres of linen from The Fine Cloth Company
- $100NZD voucher from The Merino Collective
- £50 voucher from Sister Mintaka
- Banksia & Waratah kit from Nellie Joans
- 2 metres of brushed wool coating from Winnipeg Sews
- $50NZD voucher from Miss Maude NZ
- Midnight Rotary Cutter from LDH Scissors
- 'Size Fat' labels from Sew Queer
- PDF patterns & exclusive M&B labels from us!
How to enter the draw
To enter the draw, use the prompts and share your @munaandbroad makes on your Instagram grid. Tag us and use the hashtag #MunaAndBroad
Remember, we can't see your entries if you have a private account, even if you tag us.
15 Nov- Your first M&B make
Take a picture of the first M&B pattern you made!
16 Nov- M&B Tried and True
Show us your most-made M&B pattern. What makes it a T’n’T for you?
17 Nov- 2+ M&B pattern ensemble
Share an outfit that uses at least 2 M&B patterns. Extra kudos given for the most M&B garments in a single outfit!
18 Nov- Special M&B project
Tell us (and show us) about a special project: maybe it’s a plan for a special occasion outfit, maybe you’ve used or are planning to use a special fabric or maybe there’s a special story behind your make.
19 Nov- Dressed for an M&B occasion
Use M&B patterns to make an outfit for a specific occasion. An M&B farmers’ market ensemble, an M&B frocktails outfit, or your M&B ‘relaxing at home’ combo? You pick the occasion!
20 Nov- Dream M&B
What’s your dream project using M&B patterns (maybe you’ve already made it, or maybe you’ve got some inspiration pics). Is it your dream to make your own jeans? Maybe you dream of a floaty, sheer Huon Dress?